Together, we can start a food revolution.
I speak the language of food and I am here to help you communicate with your target audience and beyond. I have worked in 15 countries as a Creative Director and photojournalist and for 8 years in food systems as an entrepreneur with places such as Instacart, Bi-Rite Market, the Specialty Foods Association, Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Patagonia Provisions, and Gourmet Walks. To learn more about me, click here. I look forward to working with you!
Freelance Services: Food Photography and Product Write-Ups
I am available to write content and take photos for publication.
- I work with chefs and food tour companies to promote their products, brand, and experiences.
- I collaborate with food entrepreneurs to assist in the development of their new food concept.
As a food tour guide myself, I know how to “sell” your food experience.
I can represent and promote your brand through various mediums including:
- A blog post series
- Social media promotion
- Recommending your product, restaurant, or food concept to my tour guests.
Learn How to Meal Prep
- I can work with you to develop a meal plan and cook an assortment of healthy foods for you to mix and match and eat throughout the week.
- My philosophy: I cook with real, whole, ingredients that low in added sugars and celebrate produce.
- Austin Eats Food Tours
- Foods of Copenhagen
- Nova Fairy Tales
- Devour Tours
- Gourmet Walks
- Travel Basque Country
- Rooted Food
- Dandelion Chocolate
- Mariana Carvallo
- Taste of Lisboa
- Inside Lisbon
- Food Walk
- Nana Joes
- Buzzfeed: 14 Hippest European Holiday Destinations For 2018. (4) San Sebastian
- World Health Organization: Global leaders meet to address childhood obesity epidemic
- University of California Berkeley: Featured essay- "La Selva"